On June 11, 2017 the whole Administrative Circle visited the Orphanage. This visit consisted of a business meeting that took the whole day. Among the topics discussed was the “road to self-sufficiency”, the care of the girls including the psychological and spiritual support that they get, the distribution of funds that the foundation sends making sure all goes to the care of the girls, among others. The members of the circle had a wonderful lunch with many of the nuns of the order and that the members of the circle met for the first time. At the end of the day the girls presented a beautiful show where they danced and sang, with some members of the circle joining in. It truly was a wonderful and fruitful day
- Happy Birthday to All of US!!
- The Administrative Circle visits the Orphanage
- Tilapias for sale!! The orphanage started selling tilapias in its movement toward self-sufficiency. Congratulations to the girls and the nuns for their hard labor. And our deepest thank-you! to the Orlando Rotary Club that made this possible.
- There has been large flooding in areas of the Dominican Republic with the resulting victims. The Administrative Circle of the foundation approved an amount of money to be sent there to help the victims.
- Laura García, la chica del hogar estudiante de derecho, recibió una promoción hoy!! Ahora, en vez del juzgado de paz del ensanche Ozama, Laura fue ascendida al palacio de justicia de ciudad nueva del Distrito Nacional! El Señor sigue dándonos muestras de que está valiendo la pena ayudar a las niñas